Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Practices (8/20/08)

So far, there have been 3 days of cross country practice. The first practice taught me a lot. First off, I found out I'm not in as good of shape as I thought i was, which sucks. Second, Jason is now faster than me, for now hehe, but he's been working hard to kick my ass. I didn't go to the second day of practice because I was throwing up my panda express, yummy. It smelled like beef. The third day of practice, which was today, was pretty good, even though i was cramping up and my shoulder had this piercing pain. So all in all, the season seems pretty challenging, but I'm ready for it.

1 comment:

Ben VanCampen said...

So far, there have been 3 days of cross country practice. The first practice taught me a lot. First off, I found out I'm not in as good of shape as I thought i was, which sucks. Second, Jason is now faster than me, for now hehe, but he's been working hard to kick my ass. I didn't go to the second day of practice because I was throwing up my panda express, yummy. It smelled like beef. The third day of practice, which was today, was pretty good, even though i was cramping up and my shoulder had this piercing pain. So all in all, the season seems pretty challenging, but I'm ready for
it